That’s because October is the start of our membership year. So if you join today, you can look forward to a full 12 months of membership advantages to help you track down your Romany Gypsy, Traveller or Fairground ancestors – like this:
- Four journals a year, packed with 48 pages of family and social history, tips, sources, finds and old photos
- Free Society events with talks by experts
- Direct connections to people with your special interests
- A members-only email group where you can post questions and share knowledge
- The chance to be first in the know about specialist books, websites and events
- Regular updates on what’s new in family history.
And you can have all that for just £12.00 a year if you live in the UK. That’s around 3p a day. Head to this page to find out more.